Software Support Specialist
The entry level position responsible for taking support calls for UltraShipTMS. They will either resolve the issue reported or escalate to a senior staff member for resolution.
UltraShipTMS offers award winning software-as-a-service solutions to leading shippers in food production, packaging, retail and other industries. UltraShipTMS and the LoadFusion transportation optimizer provide a single-source solution for optimization, transportation and settlement for in- and out-bound shipping across all modes of transport. Built and supported by a brilliant team of transportation industry veterans and software developers, UltraShipTMS is an emerging leader in the supply chain management industry.
- Developing and maintaining documentation UltraShipTMS. Including creating new user manuals for new implementations, as well as updating and maintaining existing documentation.
- Training new users
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong PC skills / MS Office
- Strong skills in web-based applications
- Detail oriented
- Motivated self-starter / Quick learner
- Must be able to commute to Fair Lawn, NJ on a daily basis.
- Must be eligible for employment in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or other technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience serving in support positions with exposure to various technologies
- Understanding of basic web application development tools including HTML, XML, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES. NO EXCEPTIONS.