The Implementation Manager (IM) develops a deep understanding of our Transportation Management Software application, understands the transportation and logistics business requirements of customers, and translates those as business-related technical requirements for developers. The IM uses these skills to lead the client’s implementation of the software. Our team enjoys a professional, modern, pleasant office environment and is supplied with the tools they need to succeed. We offer competitive compensation with excellent medical and dental benefits, life insurance, 401k and long-term disability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business logistics, computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience with SDLC
- Experience leading Customer Implementations
- Understanding of B2B integration
- Highly organized
- Customer service oriented
- Strong oral and written skills
- Understanding of basic supply-chain and logistics business processes in large enterprises
- Understanding of enterprise technology such as ERP systems
- Lead the customer implementation projects onto our Transportation Management Software product
- Understand customer business requirements at very detailed level
- Document business requirements for the implementation project
- Organize and update project tickets and tasks
- Make sure project remains on schedule and keep management informed of schedule risks or road-blocks
- Work with customer to train them on system and solve implementation and go-live issues
- Manage communication between client and development team
- Update client, as needed, regarding change requests and product updates
- Communicate issues reported by client to development team (E.g., Create tickets and Change Requests)
- Respond to any requests from client and follow up as needed
- Work with customer and internal staff to develop rollout plans for software implementation. This includes coordinating internal release planning and customer-related milestones, creating training materials, coordinating user acceptance testing, and ensuring end user training is completed.
- Ensure that out of scope work is properly documented in a Change Request (CR)
- Track project schedule using project management tool
- Provide go-live coaching—help clients become accustomed to the software and solve go-live issues working with users
- Provide technical support for existing clients
- Understand customer issues and assist customers in solving the issues using knowledge of the UltraShipTMS system
- Test new software to ensure it meets customer requirements
Obtain proper sign-offs from Customer for requirements, Change Requests, and implementation completion.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES. NO EXCEPTIONS.