Unmatched fleet management functionality for shippers employing a mixture of common carrier and
private/dedicated fleets embedded within Ultra’s comprehensive TMS application.
More than fleet planning, the Fleet Management Module handles execution and financial management too.
Benefits of Using UltraShipTMS for Fleet and Common Carrier Management
- Single, unified solution to manage both private/dedicated and common carriers
- Highly efficient and cost-effective use of labor and equipment
- Flexible, affordable software-as-a-service (cloud-based) architecture
- Easy Implementation – Minimal burden on IT resources
- Integrates with all 3rd party ERP
- Comprehensive user training and support for the life of the solution at no extra cost
- Web-based solution guarantees zero percent downtime during disasters – uninterrupted business continuity
- More strategic transportation planning capability
- Exceptional control over in- and out-bound transportation
- Results with minimal commitment of IT resources
- Dramatically improved logistics visibility supporting better analytics
All of these benefits translate into significant cost savings to you.
There are only a few competing solutions that even claim to offer private/dedicated fleet management as part of their TMS offerings. Simply treating a private fleet as “just another carrier” in the TMS is the basis of these solutions’ claims to private fleet capabilities. This barely scratches the surface of the efficiencies and savings to be captured.
UltraShipTMS is the only solution to truly accommodate the requirements of private fleets; involving not just routing but powerful performance metrics, driver payroll, equipment management and most of the functionality typically associated with fleet management software tools.