Our company is seeking a full-time QA Specialist / Test Analyst to join our team. Our team enjoys a professional, modern, pleasant office environment and is supplied with the tools they need to succeed. We offer competitive compensation with excellent medical and dental benefits, life insurance, 401k and long-term disability. Our team enjoys a professional, modern, pleasant office environment and is supplied with the tools they need to succeed. We offer competitive compensation with excellent medical and dental benefits, life insurance, 401k and long-term disability.
- Provides expertise and leadership on appropriate testing methodologies.
- Develops and manages performance testing and functional/regression testing projects.
- Create and Maintain test scripts and related documentation for the applications.
- Works with the Technical Leads, develops technical testing plans, data quality plans, and quality standards for process and deliverables that will determine optimal system performance.
- Works with the Business and Technical Leads in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods making recommendations for application improvements.
- Ensures that testing results are reported and that identified issues are logged and addressed.
- Assists business units with the mapping of business processes to test scenarios and test scripts.
- Help the Customer support team with technical support issues.
- Desire to take initiative & be a self-starter is a plus. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid/senior level QA Specialist to work on exciting projects.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a QA position creating test plans and test cases from scratch.
- Strong manual testing experience, doing pure black box testing.
- Experience with functional, regression, cross-browser and mobile experience is also necessary.
- Experience working directly with project management and end-users at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ managing testing projects.
- Experience with application development and testing methodologies.
- Expertise with at least one functional/regression testing tool.
- Experience with the Windows Office suite of products including WORD, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and testing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and work independently.
- The ability to query a SQL database to verify a test and write simple queries.
- Familiarity with PHP Unit testing and can write unit tests is a plus.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES. NO EXCEPTIONS.